/About Us /Committees /Road Safety Council
Road Safety Council
Terms of Reference
- to co-ordinate action by the various parties interested in or responsible for road safety.
- to approve and assist in road safety campaigns and the dissemination of road safety information.
- to advise on measures to prevent traffic collisions or to reduce injuries in traffic collisions
- to determine priorities for the Road Safety and Standards Division in liaison with the Transport Department.
- to approve for submission to the Transport Advisory Committee the Road Safety Council Annual Report and to monitor the strategy programme throughout the year.